Re: new math

In a message dated 1/8/2002 10:00:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

I've always liked U2, but in the
past 6 months or so I've become somewhat of a U2
freak.

Me too!  I'm even working on "Walk On" for a service at church.  I'm particularly fond of the live version from the telethon for September 11...

> Now, U2 have gotten back to making music for music's
> sake, with a vitality
> and purpose that recent efforts have lacked.

Indeed!

  Praise
> the Lord.

Glory!

I'll second (or, I guess, third) that with an AMEN!

Chris