missus pispis (was RE: car names)

--- Mark van Hornsveld <yellowpolo at hotmail_com> wrote:
> >no, it's too happy a car to be called midnite.
> >and jazz just doesn't sit well with me.
> >
> >maybe um, missus pispis?
> >
> >ha.
> >liesel
> >
> >===============================================
> >
> >ha! yeah...i'll second that motion.
> >
> >tranquilly,
> >david
> >

> As long as you never mention this in Holland where
> 'pis' means urine.
>
> Mark

--- Mark van Hornsveld <yellowpolo at hotmail_com> wrote:
> >no, it's too happy a car to be called midnite.
> >and jazz just doesn't sit well with me.
> >
> >maybe um, missus pispis?
> >
> >ha.
> >liesel
> >
> >===============================================
> >
> >ha! yeah...i'll second that motion.
> >
> >tranquilly,
> >david
> >

> As long as you never mention this in Holland where
> 'pis' means urine.
>
> Mark

mark --

on the way back from the taft show, david, ysobelle
and i were stuck in traffic.  david had to urinate
quite badly but as i mentioned we were in traffic and
he was stuck.  so i started making up some really bad
poetry about bodies of water, just to torment him.
and then we started joking about me starting a fake
e-mail account under the name missus pisspiss, and
posting to the list with it so that no one would know
it was me and posting this terrible piss poetry.  we
were laughing so hard david was afraid he would have
and accident (and i don't mean with driving my car (:
).

anyways that's the story.  oh, david eventually got
out of the car and peed on the side of the road in a
hidden spot.  west virginia will never be the same.

liesel

=====
you don't know what you want from me,
except to sit and watch words tumble from my mouth
like bodies off a bridge.
and i am thinking i have met the woman of my dreams --
and she is just like every man i have ever known.

--the artist formerly known as liesolita