Re: naming of inanimate objects

thurman allen wrote:

> musical instruments:
>  roxane (trombone)
>  gretchen (bass)
>  daphne (acoustic bass)

yay!  someone else names their instruments, too!  my friends have named their
guitar.  there's jenny, and maggie...if i had an instrument, i would name it.

oh, wait, i do.  it's my voice.  but i'm pretty sure that instrument's name
is jessyka.  *wink*

happy monday back at school!  we got a new song in chamber singers today!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

love is all around us.  it is in the light of the moon, the laughter of
children, and in the song that rings true in our hearts.