Re: naming of inanimate objects

my computer's name is Allistair.  I named my former graphing calculator,
but can't for the life of me remember it.  My family's computers I
named, to their chagrin, Hank and Juaquim.  My car was a hand me down
from a cousin, and came with the name "the Green Hornet" it is a silly
'85 Celebrity, but I've had very few problems with it that weren't
related to my driving skills, so whatever.  I am a fan of naming
inanimate objects as well.  Especially those that are on the animate
side.  I never named my violin though.  I just never found one
appropriate for her (she is female though).  I used to name journals,
but I no longer do.
Bethany

--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah