Re: I'm a prude!

>From: Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com>
>So I guess I'm the only one happy about being deemed a
>100% conservative by this highly scientific test...

I'm happy to report that I'd probably test the same way, were I inclined to
take the ridiculous thing.

>I'm also pleased to announce that I ranked very low on
>the slut test...VERY low...probably lower than I
>deserve.  (I'm so humble...)

I did take that one, and ranked very low as well.  Somewhere in the
thirties, I tink.  (It was a long time ago.)  On a somewhat related note, I
cherish my copy of the "I Hate Madonna Handbook".  Cherish.

>Hey ladies, doesn't that make me immensely attractive?

Dream on...

>I'm going to see 'In the Bedroom' this afternoon.
>I'll let you know.

I thought the premise of this post was that you're a prude.  I must have you
beat, buddy, as I'd NEVER go to see something called "In the Bedroom".
Perhaps I'm just too darn limited...  ;-)

110% conservative,

"Ditto-head" Mesina