Re: I'm a prude!

Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> So I guess I'm the only one happy about being deemed a
> 100% conservative by this highly scientific test...

I have always thought liberal sounded more exciting.... maybe I'm just
silly.  I'm on the left edge of my denomination for SURE though.

> Hey ladies, doesn't that make me immensely attractive?

definately.  <Julia Styles> I want you I need you oh baby oh baby
</Julia Styles>

Bethany, who is considering purchasing a thong, just to know that she
has one.

np: Paul McCartney, Driving Rain
--
~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah