my area...

Barry - I definitely second the motion for OtR to come to Jammin Java, altho it is a little small. and don't remind me about that VoL show this week. it happens to be the night of my only new teacher this semester so i can't miss class.

have you ever been to jamie's general bean in centreville?

on a somewhat related note:
i saw a license plate today that said 'DRM TH8R' on it and thought of the list.

i also saw a plate that said WALT LIL. and did not think of the list.

-kate

"I guess a cup is only useful for the hollow of it's shape. The brokenness in me is the need that holds your grace." - justin mcroberts

Get a fun email address at http://another.com
COOL: Personalise a t-shirt with your name/email/slogan
from 9.99 pounds. CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com