No Subject

i think it was bruce who said:

<I'd bet if we'd get down to the bottom of that
"belief" quiz, we'd
find it  was sponsored by the Quakers and the
Universal Unitarians to get
them more
members.>

dan in michigan said:

hey! i came up as a univeral unitarian....mebbe he's
right.

-->well, it came out pretty low on mine :)  and i
laughed when is secular humanism taking last with
4%--that's always one i slam here and there.

dan addiccion:
btw: everything on my top 26 came up over 50% - this
from someone who
believes no religion....

-->i don't know that anyone has that situation :)  1)
we all do some things relgiously (maybe exercise,
maybe work) and 2) when you negate something it's just
as sincere as setting down a belief you affirm.