Orthodox Quaker...

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the list, the first mails I had were regarding the beliefnet quiz.  I am (apparently) 100% Orthodox Quaker, and 95% Christian Science - I think I should covert denominations too!  Oh, and now I'm having rather peculiar visions of a charismatic Quaker(!) Could there be a charismatic Quaker?

Out of curiousity, is anyone else on the list from the UK? Sometimes I feel like the only OTR fan over here.....

-Tash-

"It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance,
it's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance.
 It's the one who cannot be taken, who cannot seem to give,
and the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live."

                                         {{::Amanda McBroom - The Rose::}}

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/