Re: can't we just do 2001 again (jeep)

--- "j.g." <simon-bar-sinister at neo_rr.com> wrote:
> liesel:    today on the radio i heard your Pete song
> about stories and
> cigarettes ruining the lives of lesser girls,    and
> i thought of you.
> and that kind of ties neatly to the beginning of
> this post,   so

yay!  j.g. thinks of me.
even when it has to do with the demise of girls due to
cigarettes and stories.  i'm doomed...

liesel

=====
you don't know what you want from me,
except to sit and watch words tumble from my mouth
like bodies off a bridge.
and i am thinking i have met the woman of my dreams --
and she is just like every man i have ever known.

--the artist formerly known as liesolita