Attn.Linford, et.al: Suggested Tour Dates. ;)

In a message dated 1/3/2002 9:10:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov writes:

>Dear Linford,
>
>Can y'all play an extra date here in NOVA?  PLEASE.  There is a great
>coffeehouse here in Vienna that V.O.L. are playing at next week and Pierce
>Pettis later this month.  Phil Keaggey has played here....so it does attract
>quality artists like yourself.  I have even asked them to try to book
>y'all...when I called to get my V.O.L. tickets.  I don't know how all this
>booking stuff works....but, Saturday March 9th at Jammin Java in Vienna
>works for me.  How bout for y'all?  C'mon don't laugh at me it is worth a
>try.
>
>Out here,
>Barry

Linford & crew:
 I vote for *Annapolis* again on the 9th, if you're reading this... The Rams
Head Tavern?  C'mon... you liked Annapolis, remember? ... and if I'm driving
to Arlington, Barry can hike his Virginian self over to Maryland, just as
easily the next night...   *grin*

(Sorry Barry... Vienna's just too darn far... ;)
Anita