Re: when protestants continue to be protestants

"Lawlor, Barry" wrote:
I took the test and was unsurprised (word?), to find that I was 100%

> Conservative Protestant.  What did surprise me is when the computer came up
> with a prompt box asking "Is that you again Mr. Robertson?".
>
> Out here,
> Barry

hey, me too (the conservative protestant part, not the Mr. Robertson part)  And
only 90% liberal protestant.  I think of myself as liberal, but perhaps I
flatter myself overmuch.  Interesting, to say the least.  I also thought it was
interesting that the test suggested I had more in common with hinduism than
judaism.  hmmm indeed.

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen