Re: Cornerstone 2002

Ok, I know I am a little late on this one, but I have
not been online for the last week.  (BTW, I hope
everyone had a fabulous holiday.)  I got my ticket and
the DVD from last year.  It was ok, a lot of the same
footage over and over.  And they kept talking about
how they had over 35 hours of footage.  Makes me
wonder where it all went?

Kristen Elaine