Re: When Good Catholics Go Bad

Peter, Peter, it's just a fun little test to while
away the time and possibly start a nifty little
conversation.
You're not bound to anything.  No one will hate you or
think poorly of you.
Have fun.  Be loosey goosey!

Kelvin

--- "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca>
wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Bruce Lachey wrote:
> >
> http://www.beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html
>
> Just for the record, I've tried taking this quiz a
> few times before, but I
> have never been able to finish it, because I have a
> very difficult time
> fitting my beliefs into someone else's definitions
> -- *especially* when I
> am then asked to quantify the intensity with which I
> hold my beliefs.

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?