Tribute CD Update!

January 3, 2002: The fully mastered CD (thanks CM!) was delivered to the
duplicators (thanks TH!) on Wednesday December 19, 2001. Though their
internal process (art checking, etc) and the holidays added a couple more
days to the total time, I've just received word that the finished product
will be ready for my pickup on Wednesday, January 9, 2002.

This Friday (January 4), I will print out the labels and packing slips for
those orders that have already been received. They will be shipped out
first, since the confidence of those folks gave us the funds to proceed with
this project.

For the most current and complete information on the Tribute CD project,
check http://www.drewvogel.com/whatittakestopleaseyou.php.

Thanks for your support.

---