Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #1106

Anita Wrote:

>>Geez.  And I've thought "Out here..." signified the WEST Coast.
MD native here.  Will you be attending the Iota show in March?
(Mar 08 Arlington VA, Iota, 2832 Wilson Boulevard)

I just looked at my class schedule and the first day of class will be the
7th and 8th (I don't think that would look to good missing 1st class).
AAAARRRGGGH!!!  However, it is in Alexandria and will only run til 9:30
(doing the math in my head).  A small bit of OtR better than *no* OtR?    I
missed them the last time they were in town at Iota because of a work
conference.

Dear Linford,

Can y'all play an extra date here in NOVA?  PLEASE.  There is a great
coffeehouse here in Vienna that V.O.L. are playing at next week and Pierce
Pettis later this month.  Phil Keaggey has played here....so it does attract
quality artists like yourself.  I have even asked them to try to book
y'all...when I called to get my V.O.L. tickets.  I don't know how all this
booking stuff works....but, Saturday March 9th at Jammin Java in Vienna
works for me.  How bout for y'all?  C'mon don't laugh at me it is worth a
try.

Out here,
Barry