Re: Canal Street shows

i asked about the canal street shows.  brian replied:

to which dan wrote:

>  i might be at one, might be at none, probably not
>  at both.  i'm thinking the saturday one will work
>  best.  anyone else?

personally, the drive down is easier for the saturday show, but the drive
back is easier for the friday show.  *frown*  what with rehearsal until
5:00pm on friday, and then church at 11:00pm on sunday, i am not sure what i
would do.

i think i would venture to say that i would drive down on saturday, then
drive home that night.  i think i will bring my friend tasha (she's 19, so
can get into the canal street show, but not to any here in pittsburgh), so we
could split driving, and option that has not quite been open to me before.
i'm thinking my vote is for saturday.  :)

it would be nice to see you again, dan.  and i would definitely like to meet
brian.  anyone else?

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

"one kind word can warm three winter months"
japanese saying