Canal Street shows

Hello, list,
Hello, jessyka:

She wrote:

> i think i might drive to dayton for the canal street
> tavern show, but i'm not
> sure which one.  will anyone be there?

I completely missed this question the first time
through.  I'll be there.  I don't know which show,
yet.  Maybe I'll splurge and go to both.  We'll see...

Brian

=====
"What kind of man would live where there is no daring? I don't believe in taking foolish chances, but nothing can be accomplished without taking any chance at all."
~Charles A. Lindbergh, at a news conference after his trans-Atlantic flight