Atlanta Show

Shalom y'all (the southern Jewish greeting)!

I've been quietly observing things around the list for a bit now, and the
truly amazing and wonderful and intelligent *Jessyka* encouraged me to
"de-lurk" ;-) at least long enough to ascertain the Atlanta people (where
I'm from) on the list.  When Chris asked the question as a postscript, I
guess that was the impetus I needed to jump in!  :-)  So yes, I'm from
Atlanta, yes, AFAIK I'm going to the show in February (I have tickets),
and I too would like to know if there are any other near-Atlanta-types on
the list!

Anyway, hi to everybody and hopefully we'll get to know each other better
... there are so many interesting and creative people that hang out here!

Peace,

 -- Daniel
 <><

--

"A lie would have no sense unless the truth were dangerous..."
  -- Anonymous