Re: Christmas in the Imaginary Apple Orchard....

In a message dated 12/28/01 6:12:21 PM Central Standard Time, simon-bar-sinister at neo_rr.com writes:

>  I hope his left nut shrivels
> up and falls off

well,   that could  kinda/sorta happen,  but...

>and his anus bonds together so he's eternally constipated
> and he explodes!!  lol.

whoo-boy!    talk about anal retentive!

...anal bonding is  so ~very~  unlikely.    what would cause this,  the
growing together of sealed skin?   it's not quite like an ear piercing hole
closing up.    it just doesn't feature.   and then,  eternally constipated
and exploding,    while this might be fun to watch  (safety glasses required
in this area,  reads the OSHA approved sign) given your situation with this
creep,   also seems unlikely.    you'd figure that after a few days of the
constipation,   the guy might notice he doesn't have an anus anymore,   so
he might schedule a emergency-room anusdectomy or get himself outfitted for
a nice colostomy bag  (free with $40 purchase at Dillards).   I just don't
see the explosion you're hoping for coming to fruition.  sorry.

Holy crap!!!  I laughed hysterically when I read this.  I almost pissed my pants (ever see that t-shirt that says 'SOMETIMES I PEE WHEN I LAUGH?). :)  Although I do realize that anal bonding is HIGHLY unlikely, if not impossible, I just had to come up with something terrible and creative that I wish would happen to him.  Perhaps if somebody took a blow torch to his anus while he was sleeping and um...stitched it together then it might bond??  I guess I would have to try it to find out, and I don't see that happening any time soon.  Yeah, maybe I should just wish that he got hit by a truck, I suppose that's quite a bit more likely to happen to him then his anus bonding.  Thanks for the laugh anyhow.

RoAnn
np: Nickel Creek <<<this CD is amazing.
Goosey, goosey, gander,
Whither shall I wander,