Re: Christmas in the Imaginary Apple Orchard....

bink writes:

- --- Chris Hahn <chris at fumblefactory_com> wrote:
> So what did everyone get?

i got a george foreman grill! burn away the fat!

Those are great!  We used one last year to make the hot dogs for our travelling baseball team's concession stand (GO RHINOS!).  Easy to clean, too, which is always a plus in my book.

I didn't get much exciting (and I've never been into the whole "getting" thing, though I do love to give), but my brother got kidney stones this Christmas!  Today was the first day he was able to get back to normal.  I can only imagine what his last three days have been like.  Oh well, he tried not to let it ruin the day for the rest of us...

Chris

PS--Anybody going to the Atlanta show in February?