RE: Christmas in the Imaginary Apple Orchard....

speaking of indiana...i had a "chance" encounter with a fellow (oh no...not
gender issue thing again) listee just yesterday. jenny smith (did i get the
last name right?) of indiana. last time (first time) we met was at the
moonlight garden/coney island show 2000. she's currently visiting family in
pennsylvania & was standing directly behind me at a new deli/bakery in town.
from behind me i gently hear, "you're david armstrong...aren't you?" a bit
shocked, i turn around. we chatted very briefly about "things". she told me
she was at the taft christmas show. loves buddy & julie miller. agreed they
were too loud. etcetera whatever. said she's sorry she missed all the
peripheral activities. i ask you...what are the chances of that happening?

tranquilly,
david