COWBOY JUNKIES TOUR COMP (no OtR)

Dear all:

The tour comp is complete!  Art is still working on the artwork, but it is
time to get this thing out!  Here's the details:

It is 4 discs total. I tried to use as many shows as possible, but
good-sounding recordings won out on most occasions.  The sound overall is
great and I am sure that it will be worth it for everyone to get a copy!

I will post the tracklist this afternoon!

If you want a copy, please follow these instructions, I will organize the
tree:

Send me an e-mail (harvestmoon8 at hotmail_com) with the following info:

PLEASE put CJ 2001 TOUR COMP in the subject line!

NAME:
STATE you live in:
email address:
Can you burn copies for others?
If so, how many can you burn?
If you cannot burn copies, please let me know!

Thanks!

Jason