Re: Good to see Bjork

It's nice to see Bjork's name popping up on some folks "best of 2001" list. I
think Vespertine is an amazing album, perhaps her most coherent from start to
finish, of course Homogenic is too. (She can't put out a bad album). I think
she was overlooked a bit this year, does anyone else agree? Here are some
albums of 2001 I liked.

OTR   Films for Radio

Rufus Wainwright    Poses (classy, catchy)

Kate Rusby   Little Lights  (haunting beautiful folk)

Radiohead   Amnesiac (grows on me each time I listen to it)

Good to see some Sigur Ros fans on the list as well. Did anyone catch them on
Craig Kilborn? Truly amazing. I can't weait to see Vanilla Sky and hear their
song in it, as well as hearing Everything in it's right place. Ah, that will
be heaven. Forcing people to listen to Radiohead. Thank you Cameron Crowe.

Brittney

np: Innocence Mission  Birds of My Neighborhood