Re: My Best 10 o' 2k1 Tree

My aluminum one was a gift from my brother and mom,
but is a nice old-school 5' unit that was had for
a quarter at a garage sale.  My family thought I was
kidding when I remarked how I liked 'em back in the
early 90s and bought it for me as a joke.  Real tree
or no, each year since they gave it to me, that
aluminum one goes up too.  It was up already last
year when the OtR'ers descended upon me.  Yz, Dan -
not big fans.