Of Christmas and Poetry

Hallo, all.

I will be without a working modem at home until after
Christmas (most likely) which is also why it's been
hard to keep up with the list for quite a while. Don't
have the time to stay online at work all day, you
know. But I did want to say a few things before
leaving for the holiday and before returning next week
sometime with the need to sadly purge most of my
mail...

First of all, good to see Jesso and miss j. marie
making appearances on the list again. Yes, you were
missed at the Taft.

I hope Hanukkah was good for all my dear Jewish
friends on the list. I hope Kwanzaa will be good for
all my African American friends on the list. I hope
all you Canadians, Brits, Scots and Irish a good
Boxing Day. And to everyone else dear and near to me
(and everybody else, too) I pray a very Happy
Christmas and hope for the New Year.

And I leave you now with another good bit of poetry,
although not a Shakespearean (old spelling :{)}  )
sonnet, but a piece from a different favourite poet,
Ogden Nash:

Two nudists from Dover
Being purple all over
Were eaten by a cow