Re: OtR Tonight/New Discussion topic

fun listie sue who ditched the cleveland show last night (*pout*) said:

> in fact I think they're adorable and they
>  make me laugh, but it seems like society frowns upon people like me who
> choose
>  not to have them.  Words like "immature" or "deviant" are often used to
>  describe people like me.

you know, i think that's so sad.  i know many people who have chosen to live
life childless, and i think it is admirable.  i could never do it!  but if
that is what works for others, then that is their perogative.

seriously...i don't think that society should force *anyone* to have children
against their will.  enough people are having children when the little ones
are not wanted...why add to the number of children growing up abandoned,
either literally or figuratively?

i want to house foster kids one day.  maybe i will not have that chance, but,
if i do, i want to help as many children as i can find a loving home.  *sigh*
 i love kids so much.

well, this was number 30 of 113.  i've had a long couple of days...i'll write
more about the cleveland show later, after i get to read my dear friend
katherine's post.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

ps...if anyone cares, i got an A on my senior thesis!  YAY!