Re: OtR Tonight/New Discussion topic

In a message dated 12/19/01 5:00:25 PM Central Standard Time, kenlovesbrenda at msn_com writes:

i just tell them that to send my kid to a private university in 18 years, my financial advisor said to start saving $800 a month.  that usually shuts them up.

Where does it say that one must pay for their children to go through college?  I don't think I have any friends who's parents paid for them to go to college, yet most of them managed to go anyway.  Just a thought.

RoAnn