Re: Top __insert #___ of 2001

In a message dated 12/19/2001 5:28:18 PM Pacific Standard Time, fionaeval at yahoo_com writes:

liesel, if you like the ingenuity in harmony etc. of
jonatha brooke (love her!), you might dig the be good
tanyas.  they're the one group (cd: blue horse) i'd
add to that list that's been accumulating...

I stumbled across the Be Good Tanyas website a while back having never heard of them previously, downloaded the songs they make available, and really enjoyed them.  I just ordered "Blue Horse" yesterday and am quite looking forward to it.  Don't know that I could honestly compare their sound to Jonatha Brooke though.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  John McDermott - Battlefields of Green

“...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl