Re: What's your top 3 cd's/albums of the year?

Kenna: New Sacred Cow
Joy Electric:  Legacy, Volume 1:  The White Songbook
Radiohead:  I Might Be Wrong (live album)

Most of you are familiar with Radiohead, I would presume, or at least it
should be easy to find out.  JoyE will most likely be familiar only to the
Christian crowd, while Kenna is an unknown to most of the listers, I
presume.  The album is still unreleased, but I've had it since
August.  Check out http://www.kennaonline.com for a his official
site.  I've also linked to some songs in a LiveJournal community I
administer.  (http://www.livejournal.com/community/kennafans)

Now that I've got my opinion out there, time for an introduction.  My
name's Chris(tian), but you can call me Smitty.  I've been an OtR-listener
for around five years, ever since my older cousin booked them and Vigilanes
of Love for a coffeehouse show during the Double Cure tour.  I lost track
for a few years, but have since picked back up on the band at the annual
Cornerstone festival here in Illinois.  (They are an *excellent* way to
finish out a festival...there's nothing like two hours of OtR to send you
on your way home.)

I look forward to reading your words, and occasionally throwing opinions
back at you.  With logic, of course ;)

-Smitty