Re: Leonard Cohen anyone?

Kristi (KJStevens2 at aol_com) writes:
<If he's the writer of Hallelujah, then yes.  I know only two of his songs, but this one sends chills up my spine. "She tied you to a kitchen chair/she broke your throne, she cut your hair/and  from your lips she drew the Hallelujah">

yup, he wrote that one too

<By the way, do you know who has covered this song? I have it on a mix someone gave me, sans liner notes.>

that's a more difficult question to ask...it has been covered more times than a hotel bed.
i'd have to know a little more to be certain.

---dan in michigan