Milwaukee Show

Hello all,well I drove up to the Milwaukee show last from Chicago.Doors
were at 7 and at about 10 minutes to 7 there was all of 7 of us waiting in
line!...LOL Linford came out and said to us "Are you guys all waiting in
line for the big rock show?" and I said "yep,are you gonna put one on?"He
chatted with us for a few minutes saying he wasn't expecting a big crowd
tonite(which is and was a shame)               and one of the girls
gave him a nice decorative white candle set which he ended up lighting and
putting on the organ during the set.They opened the doors about 7:15
and we walk into the strangest theater setup I've ever seen.The shape of the
theater is an octagon(stop sign)with the stage on one side and 3 rows deep
of theater seats around a huge open floor.Well everyone walked in and sat in
the seats and in front of the band there was an empty floor!!And they opened
with "When I go" everyone stayed in the seats!!(They should of put chairs on
the floor)That being said noone(all 150 of us maybe!) was more than 20 or 30
feet away but it was still
kind of weird.As was opening with "When I go" ! My absolute favorite song
but even I wouldn't open a show with it,but Karin nailed it and we
were off to a very special evening.She came out with a cute little beret
with a flower in the center,with a red skirt and black top.Absolutely
adorable!!!(sigh......!!!!)Quite a contrast from what she wore at the
Shubas show,a tight black sexy thing that made all the men I was around go
crazy!I must say Lin & Karin were in a good upbeat mood tonite inviting all
the dancers in the house to take to the empty dance floor and that they were
"really a dance band in disguise"and I FINALLY got to see Karin SMILE !!! :)
!!! They ran through all the songs
that have been previously posted on this tour.3 songs they didn't play
in Chicago,"The world can wait" just Lin & Karin absoluely awesome!!!
Karin by herself at the piano doing "Ohio",I'd never seen her play and I was
blown away with goosebumps.Once again sitting there wondering how Lin and
Karin could slip through the cracks of recognition in an industry where so
many with little or NO talent get too much.The capper
of the evening were the encores,first "All I need is everything" then the
"Kodak" moment.During the last song "Latter Days" 1 couple got up
to slow dance and during the words "And if the music starts before I get
there dance without me. You dance so gracefully" I saw Karin look down at
the couple with the biggest smile of satisfaction knowing that for this
moment everything is alright because of the connection.Knowing that someday
it'll all pay off.It was to me a very special intimate evening which years
from now when they're big I'll be telling people about.Well let's hope it's
not years!! Thanks for reading this,John
Hey,how far is Indianapolis ??? !!   ;)

Setlist

1.When I go
2.If Nothing else