Re: rent-a-don

Liesel wrote:
> i am the committee and i am 24, so i say yes.

All right, all right!  How much are you offering?  How long does it take to
drive to Philadelphia?  You and Ysobelle buy the food, give me a couch to sleep
on and give me a tour of Philly (I've never been there), and I'll cook for you
for a weekend (time to be determined).  How's that for a deal?

Bluff has been called, do you raise?  :-)
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                          http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Some people dream of fortunes, while other people dream of cookies."