Re: gender stuff (and food!)

>From: Kelvin Bailey
>
>see...here's the thing.  I'm probably older than the
>biggest percentage of people on this list

Me too.

and I feel
>like I've "grown beyond" some of the views you guys
>have and hold to some of the views I see deemed
>"immature".

Ditto.

>Where does that leave us?

As the sage counsel to our fellow listees.  Anyway, despite our age we are
all children, feeling our way through the darkness as we reach for the
light.  We can all learn a thing or two from one another.  Some kids have
more wisdom than many adults.  Wisdom is not always age or gender specific.

Just some semi-licid thoughts.  I goota go get my coffee and shower for work
now...