Re: rent-a-guy

--- JaunasAddiccion at aol_com wrote:
> so, is this just gonna be for don?
> 'cause i could use the extra cash....
> i can cook, clean, all that godstuff..i may not
> bethebest cook, but i have a few tricks up my sleeve
> where do i apply for the position? do i need
> references? what kind of references would be
> relevant?
>
> ---dan in michigan (no, i DON'T love the sweater
> guy. he just looked funnier when he fell)

yes, well you have to promise not to pee in the iced
tea (that was you wasn't it?!), i have my reservations
about hiring you given your past interactions with
jw's...i'm so relieved you don't luv sweater boy
'cause i read that and thought, boy was my radar off
(is saying gaydar politically incorrect?  because i
already had my p.i. statement for the week and ya'll
might not let it go)...

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn