RE: we won!

Thanks for your message to the Over The Rhine mailing list. It will be read
with feigned interest, but we cannot guarantee personal replies.

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784