Re: Giambi and Darren Oliver (Absolutely No OtR....)

jg...

> baseball.     that's the one where the people spit,  no?

and yet again it is realized why i love jg so freaking much.

i watched baseball before.  i use to play softball.  i also used to play
basketball.  i probably won't ever go to another sporting event, except maybe
to the special olympics basketball tournament in march.  one of the girls i
observed this week (clinical observations in a facility that provides
vocational training for young adults ages 18-21 with mental
retardation...such a wonderful opportunity!  makes me wonder if i really want
to work with aids patients after all...) will be playing in this tournament.
she was so excited to tell me about her practice wednesday.  *sigh*  it's
nice to see that others have their lives brightened by little things like
rehearsals and practices.

hey, random question to any musical theatre fans...anyone ever hear of _the
gift of the magi_?  i know the story, but not the music, and i'm thinking
about auditioning for a production of it next week.  thanks in advance.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka