RE: RE: a live response (from the girl who started it all)

> >Is that a fat joke?!
> You know, I almost missed this joke in the year it's been gone.
>
> Almost.

I blame Chris Emery for that. I gave that GREAT line to him (in exchange for
his pallid "That hurts the team"), and he abused it in a reckless manner.

But then again, I blame almost everything on Chris Emery. After all, it's
"Blame Almost Everything on Chris Emery" week.

---