RE: rent-a-don

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Liesolita
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 1:52 PM
To: Ysobelle at aol_com; Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: rent-a-don

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> Hey, Don? If you won't marry me, can I at least rent
> you for a while?

now this is an idea:  rent-a-husband.  he cooks dinner
for you, holds your hand at the movies, hands you the
midol when you have pms and doesn't just want to
cuddle.  (did i just write that?)(yes.)  like an
escort but without the negative connotation.  starting
at $49 a day, unlimited mileage and AAA discounts for
cardholders...

(guys don't get mad at me -- i love you guys really,
you have no idea...)
liesel

but you gotta' book at least a week in advance.
and you HAVE to be 25 years or older. ;o)

tranquilly,
david