Re: okay...I'll join in...

ysoie wrote:

> I don't bite. Honest. Well, I mean, I DO, but not in most public social
>  occasions. Next time, please do come say hi!

*raising her hand*  i do!  i do!

oh, wait, nevermind.  wrong list.  lol

no, seriously, i need to finish shopping, and i need to find something for my
boss who is fabulous.  but i am finishing up my paper tomorrow, and finishing
up a final tmorrow morning, and on sunday i will be on a plane to chicago!
yay!  jan, i can't wait to see you on sunday night.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

ps:  jg, i love you.  so much do i love you.  please come to the cleveland
show...i need to give you a HUGE hug!