Fwd: No boy problems...OTR food.

Stupid reply function not doing what i order it to with my mind rays.

-- BEGIN included message

>I was thinking along the lines of bruschetta with feta and Klamata olives
>and fresh basil, wood-fired pizza with chicken marinated in wine, olive oil, and
>roasted peppers and sun dried tomatoes, and a amaretto soaked toffee pudding
>with rum butter and whipped cream.  The dinner would be accompanied by a
>dark, fruity, red wine (chianti?) and the dessert could be accompanied by a
>choice between port and irish coffee.
>
>Just a thought stemming from a hungry stomach.
>
>Steve

Um...Steve? Will you come make me dinner? I'll be your best friend!

Sure, I can't guarantee the menu as I don't have a wood oven in my house, duh, but I am thinking of going into catering that is if the becoming a film prof doesn't work out.

But, I mentioned the dinner because there are things I associate with OTR, and I've been trying to connect the beauty I hear in their music to other senses, and I'm wondering how would you make OTR into  an experience in taste.

Steve

-- END included message