No boy problems...OTR food.

<How do men be men?  Define for me what I am supposed to be.  Also while you are at it define what it means to be a woman.  Then we will have on this humble listserve solve the issues that have plagued gender studies for at least half a century.>

hmmm.....these questions were covered nicely in my sociology, theology and philosophy classes.  if you're truly confused, i politely suggest you take a few.

I have taken many classes in all of these subjects as well as gender studies, and I hardly think that all of the combined forces of academia have yet hammered out a foolproof definition of gender identity in the modern society.  This is why I sarcastically, I thought, posited an unanswerable question.  Nuff said.

if you're simply trolling, i politely suggest you stop it, we don't need a 'battle of the

sexes' here.

I never seek a 'battle' of any sort.  I prefer well thought out discussion in which mature individual exchange ideas in an effort to reach a point of common understanding.

On another, perhaps less antagonistic, topic.

If you were to serve an "OTR" meal, what would you serve?  Also what would you serve to drink with it?  Just curious.

I was thinking along the lines of bruschetta with feta and Klamata olives and fresh basil, wood-fired pizza with chicken marinated in wine, olive oil, and roasted peppers and sun dried tomatoes, and a amaretto soaked toffee pudding with rum butter and whipped cream.  The dinner would be accompanied by a dark, fruity, red wine (chianti?) and the dessert could be accompanied by a choice between port and irish coffee.

Just a thought stemming from a hungry stomach.

Steve

my two cents
---dan in michigan