Re: over-reacting(Re: yet do not, i would not go)

In a message dated 12/13/2001 3:11:21 PM Central Standard Time, shadow at teuton_org writes:

first of all, what its Talk?

Talk is an entertainment, political sort of magazine...very similar to Vanity Fair.  It's only about 2 years old...I think the editor is the former editor of Vanity Fair...but Talk is owned my Miramax...and Gwyneth is pretty much owned by Miramax, so there you go.  They don't usually do stuff like that...but they could've changed some of the dialogue.  Gwyneth may not be entirely responsible.

was she asked about that stuff?

I think all they asked was, "So, you're on a microbiotic diet?"  And then she just took off.