Re: over-reacting(Re: yet do not, i would not go)

In a message dated 12/13/2001 12:48:41 PM Central Standard Time, lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com writes:

 if i am overreacting now you should see me
talk about gwenyth paltrow...

thank you liesel, thank you!  i was worried i was the only one questiong gwynie lately ...i loved this woman...saw no wrong in any of her stupid comments, her bragging, etc.  That is, until I read the most recent issue of "Talk" magazine.  I've never read anything so hideous in all my life.  I'll spare you the details...unless you already read it...did anyone read it?

judah