Shubas show

First I must apologise in my last post on here I
spelled Karin's name wrong!!(Karen)I feel so stupid!
Anyway because it was my first "full band" show I
didn't have anything to compare it to.Yes,the band did
seem a little down & tired and aggravated due to the
truck circumstances(and having to do 2 shows) I'm
sure.But For me it was still great!!.What I wouldn't
pay just to see Karin LAUGH or SMILE :)  !! I know
she's had a rough year but I hope
she's happy.Speaking of which in my last rant I posted
about OTR photo's.Well I scoured the net yesterday and
found a bunch (about 20 or so)and the only one she's
smiling in was the one from David Letterman or Leno
where she's holding her guitar with a cute little
"bob"
haircut and a big ole SMILE.It was also cool on the
Cowboy Junkies site a full hour and a half concert to
watch with Linford & Karin on backup,I watched it then
ordered the video.I'm probably driving up to Milwaukee
for Mondays show at the Miramar theater,does anyone
know the specifics about this place,like how many
people it holds etc... Thanks ,John