Re: urination frustration -- a haiku for david armstrong

On 12/10/01 3:33 PM, quoth the effervescent Liesel at
lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com:

>what i wouldn't say,
>what i wouldn't freakin do,
>get me to a loo.
>

>the drive to & from cincy with david, ysobelle & I was
>indeed an event in and of itself.  what memories where
>made and what a mark david made on west virginia...
>i laughed so hard i almost made a mark of my own.
>

>liesel (aka missus pispis to you david)

You make me laugh too hard, woman, and I'm gonna hack up my last
remaining lung! And I'm gonna wrap in in cellophane and MAIL IT TO YOU
cos NOW I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!