Looking for Nancy ?'s (used to be Mearkle) email

List,

Sorry to send this to all of you, will include some pseudo-OTR relevant
comments.  Nancy, if you found me via the list, I somehow managed to
forward your message, minus your email address, to my work email!  ACK.
 If you get this - or if somebody else knows how to get a hold of Nancy
- please let me know what your/her email address is.

Jeremy (original setter-upper of this list) - I heard you reappeared
recently.  You still out there?

And finally - for the pseudo-OTR content.  Who's going to the Monk show?
 I'll be there, 11th row Center.  Anyone want to try to meet up beforehand?
 Pomi's perhaps?  YUMYUMYUMYUM.

Shelly