Re: Taft, Bruce's, Etc. Whatever

Kendrickjd at aol_com wrote:
> harmonies were nice, but Julie's voice annoyed me
> (Bruce likened her to Joey Lauren Adams), and the
> sound was WAY too loud.

dammit, Bruce is always using my lines.  i guess
that's alright.  i steal his, too.

i dig her backing vocals on VoL's _Audible Sigh_,
but yeah, the other night she seems too twangy.

> It was a typical OTR show--great, but the Taft was
> not different from other shows.

the Taft seats kinda suck... but the show was good.
and they beat CST pews, but not a good couch.  hey,
K&L, wanna do a living room concert at my apartment?

limited seating, but free drinks.

> The difference, of course, was the listees.  I
> enjoyed meeting everyone at Uno's, at the show, at
> Bruce's.  I am so sorry I couldn't make it to Drew's
> the next day, but there's always next year...

you missed the vegetarian jambalaya that i made.  it
"saved the day" for ash, heidi, ryan & gf- who were
the few vegetarians there with nothing edible prior
to me showing up. :)

it's a tough job being a hero,   :P
Dan

np: srgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band - s/t

=====
+- Galactic Cowboys http://www.dlm.net/gc/ -+
   Pixie Princess Studios:
+-           http://www.pixieprincess.com/ -+