Re: Last night

>Ysobelle at aol_com feverishly types:

...and I gotta interject here- do you carry a laptop with you?  Your
dedication reminds me of Mayuko's friend from "Niea_7".  Ever see that
one?...

>Oh, man-- what hit me?

Well, unless you had I night of drunken debauchery, which I'm guessing you
(hopefully) didn't....I'd venture to guess that that lingering sensation is
the result of having spent some fleeting time (with a community of intimate
strangers) in the presence of the holy spirit.  That's the usual reaction.

HTH, HANDY,

Matt, whose spiritual batteries need a bit of a recharge themselves.