Re: notes

In a message dated 12/7/01 11:58:15 AM Central Standard Time,
prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

<< look for me with no holes in my body
 just look for me! >>

I wish I could. AND I could HAVE!!!!!!!

The Big-big manager surprised everyone today by closing the office at 2pm in
order to get some IT work completed. If only I had known, I could have come
to the show. Well, you all have a good time. I'm having out of town company
visiting for the weekend but will be checking it to read everyone's reviews
-- especially comment on how cooperative Kelvin was during his simple surgery
;)

Rose